1. Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed:lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever:I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
5. For thou, O God, hast heard my vows:thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
6. Thou wilt prolong the king's life:and his years as many generations.
7. He shall abide before God for ever:O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
8. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
Sermons on Psalm 61
|Rev. Roderick MacLeod|
Dundee More Info
|The Sanctuary of the Saints|
Psalm 61 vv.1-2
|Rev. Maarten Kuivenhoven|
Grand Rapids, USA
|A Rock for the Overwhelmed|
Psalm 61 vv.1-8
|Rev. Maurice Roberts|
Inverness More Info
|Christ Our Rock|
Psalm 61 v.2