1. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things:his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
2. The LORD hath made known his salvation:his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
3. He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel:all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
4. Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth:make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.
5. Sing unto the LORD with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.
6. With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the LORD, the King.
7. Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
8. Let the floods clap their hands:let the hills be joyful together
9. Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth:with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.
|Sorry, no sermons match this criteria.|