1. Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer:preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
3. Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
4. That they may shoot in secret at the perfect:suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
5. They encourage themselves in an evil matter:they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
6. They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search:both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
7. But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
8. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves:all that see them shall flee away.
9. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
10. The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
|Sorry, no sermons match this criteria.|