1. Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications:in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
2. And enter not into judgment with thy servant:for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
3. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
4. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
5. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
6. I stretch forth my hands unto thee:my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
7. Hear me speedily, O LORD:my spirit faileth:hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
8. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust:cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
9. Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies:I flee unto thee to hide me.
10. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God:thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
11. Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake:for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
12. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul:for I am thy servant.
|Sorry, no sermons match this criteria.|