1. I cried unto the LORD with my voice; with my voice unto the LORD did I make my supplication.
2. I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble.
3. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.
4. I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me:refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
5. I cried unto thee, O LORD:I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living.
6. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low:deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.
7. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name:the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Sermons on Psalm 142
|Rev. Maurice Roberts|
Inverness More Info
|a Psalm from the Cave|
Psalm 142 v.7