1. They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
3. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
4. Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
5. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the LORD shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity:but peace shall be upon Israel.
Sermons on Psalm 125
|Rev. Davide Ratti|
Dores More Info
|A Picture of the Security of God's People|
Psalm 125 vv.1-2
|Rev. John Morrison|
Psalm 125 vv.1-5