Suggest a Link
Before suggesting a site, please carefully read and adhere to these guidelines. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the suggestion being rejected without consideration.
Content of suggested site
All sites suggested MUST clearly be suitable for inclusion.
Details of link
The url should also conform to the following:-
- It should not be a mirror site (a site which is an identical copy of another site, often set up for the purpose of providing a local presence around the world).
- It should not be a URL that contains only the same or similar content as other sites that are listed. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- It should not be a disguise of another URL already submitted. Example: http://bible-sermons.org.uk and http://www.bible-sermons.org.uk/index.php. Put simply a site should not be included more than once, unless under different categories, with links in each category to a different page of their site.
- It should not redirect to another address.
- The site should not be "under construction."
- The site should be in English.
- The site should not consist largely of affiliate links.
- The site should have suitable content, as defined above.
The category should be suitable - if a suitable category does not exist please submit to the miscellaneous category.
The Title should be:-
- short and descriptive, where possible the official name of the site.
- not use ALL CAPITAL letters.
- not include promotional language.
The Description should:-
- be brief - no longer than 25-30 words.
- be a well-written, accurate, objective description.
- not use any HTML tags.
- be in complete sentences and/or descriptive phrases using proper grammar, punctuation and correct spelling.
- not use ALLCAPS.
- not capitalise every word in a sentence.
- not repeat the title of the site.
- not use promotional language and/or strings of key words and search terms.